- My Account
As a VOLUNTEER organization, we want to make sure every participant knows that our participation as members of the Board, as parents of players in this league, is completely voluntary. We also want to remind every parent and child that their participation is completely voluntary. At any time, if the safety of your child or your family is in question, we will place no pressure or judgment on you or your child choosing to not participate in anything that is not in line with what you believe to be safe.
A CHILD’S SAFETY WITH RESPECT TO COVID 19 IS THE PERSONAL RESPONSIBILITY OF EVERY PLAYER AND FAMILY, NOT THE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE WAA.
- Teams are responsible for cleaning all trash from their dugout after each game.
- Teams should not enter the dugout until the other team completely exits.
- Teams are discouraged from handshakes/high fives (air high fives or hat tipping are recommended!)
- No chewing gum, spitting or sunflower seeds allowed in the dugout.
- Spacing of players in the dugout at 3 feet apart is encouraged. PPE (masks and gaiters) should be worn in the dugout when social distancing is not able to be achieved. Consider using the space immediately adjacent to the dugout behind the field fence for additional spacing. Coaches will NOT be responsible for a child’s behavior. Please instruct your child on social distancing protocols, sanitizing protocols and masking/PPE protocols prior to participation. If your child fails to maintain PPE and social distancing recommendations, we encourage you to instruct them on what you desire for the safety of your family. We do not want this burden placed on our VOLUNTEER coaches as they are trying to coach the players.
- Bleachers adjacent to the fields we ask social distancing to be respected.
- Any individual who is running a temperature, sick, or not feeling well should not attend any games or practices. Fans, coaches, umpires and players included.
- Per the Woodridge Park District masks are not required when participating in the sport, while practicing or in games.
- Players are expected to wear masks in the dugout when 3 ft distance cannot be maintained.
- Any player who is running a temperature, sick, or not feeling well should not attend any games or practices.
- Only 3 coaches will be allowed in the dugout. Coaches will be allowed to stand outside the dugout during play to afford better opportunity for social distancing.
- Coaches expected to offer reinforcement to the league guidelines for social distancing and sanitary recommendations including PPE.
- Coaches, again, are volunteers in this organization. They are there to coach baseball and will not be tasked by the WAA to enforce the guidelines established for safe participation in sports, as outlined by the CDC and IDPH. We expect the coaches, as parents of children in this league, to do their best for their own children and yours to make this a safe environment to play baseball. The responsibility with respect to following current participation guidelines, however, falls upon the parents and the children participating in WAA. No one knows your child better than you do. We expect you as a parent to know whether your child will be able to successfully fulfill your family’s expected behavior on the field of play. If you feel your child will need extensive direction on these guidelines and/or will not be able to comply with what your family expects in this current situation, you should consider not allowing the child’s participation in WAA at this time.
- Any coach who is running a temperature, sick, or not feeling well should not attend any games or practices.
- Seating is permitted in the outfield and deep along the foul lines. Standing at appropriate social distance and the use of individual folding chairs is encouraged.
- We request locations around the dugout and behind home plate not be used by spectators.
- Fans are encouraged not to congregate in the areas behind home plate or around the dugouts before and after games.
- Fans are encouraged to respect social distancing guidelines at all times while on site and to consider wearing PPE, especially when social distancing cannot be maintained.
-Any individual who is running a temperature, sick, or not feeling well should not attend any games or practices.
Woodridge Athletic Association Board of Directors 2021
Click Here to Submit Your Interest In Managing a Warriors Team
Here's your chance to let us know…
The WAA is looking for Tournament Team Manager’s for the 2022 Spring/Summer Season.
Tournament Teams are age specific. These chosen teams of all-star players will compete in after season July tournaments as well as in a Sunday League from April to June.
Our Tournament Teams Program is in addition to our regular in-house teams. It allows for a select group of our in-house players to experience the regular in-house season as usual, plus allowing these higher skilled players the opportunity to play at a little more competitive level with additional games throughout the season. One way to think of our Warriors team is a "Part-Time Traveling All Star Team".
All persons interested in Managing a Tournament team need only to submit your interest here.
While there is much more information to convey, specific details will be discussed with a final group of candidates at a later date. However, any general questions will be answered via e-mail. Along with your interest, please indicate facts that would make you the ideal candidate!
Tryouts for players will be held in July/August 2021 for a Spring/Summer 2022 Season. If you are interested please contact us – don’t delay!!!
Applications must be submitted by 7/7/2021.
Please complete the below form and bring it with you to your first tryout session
Tryout Registration Form
Times/Dates Subject to Change, so please check our website regularly.
** Tryout for the Team that matches your age on or before 4/30/2022 **
Players Are Strongly Encouraged To Attend Multiple Tryout Sessions
Can't Make a Tryout? Please contact the Manager directly for possible alternative options
Please arrive at least 15 minutes early to Check-In & Warm-Up
The 12U Black Team Competes Each Year In Cooperstown, NY!
Visit Our Website For Additional Information: www.WoodridgeTravelBaseball.org
Questions? Checkout our FAQ's
Rain-Outs: If a Tryout Session gets Rained-Out, Please Check
the website later that day for any possible reschedules
Please complete the below form and bring it with you to your first tryout session
Tryout Registration Form
|Tournament||Dates||Age Levels||Cost †|
|Memorial Day Weekend||May 27-31, 2021||
|Bang Bang Classic||June 30-July 4, 2021||
8U, 9U, 11U, 12U, 13U
|Bang Bang Classic|
†Early Bird Discount: $25 Discount Per Team, Per Tournament, If Paid by Dec 31st
†Additional Discount: Multiple Tournament Discount: $25 Discount Per Tournament for a Team Registering for Multiple Tournaments OR Organization Discount: $25 Discount Per Team For Multiple Teams Registering From Same Organization. Payment Must Be Received Together for the Multiple Tournament or Organization Discount to apply.
Questions? Please Contact the Appropriate Age Group Tournament Director:
|(11U Memorial) 11U:||Jerry Bauer|
|(11U Bang Bang) 11U:||Tom Lyp|
|(12U Memorial) 12U:||Josh Potter|
|(12U Bang Bang) 12U:||Brian Jarvis|
|(13U Memorial) 13U:||Dave Rapinchuk|
|(13U Bang Bang) 13U:||Frank Denigris|
Woodridge is located in the Darien/Downers Grove Area, 2 miles North of the I-355 and I-55 interchange. Once exiting off I-355 our fields are within a 3 minute drive.
Thank you to everyone who participated in this years WAA Raffle.
The Raffle Drawing was held on June 1, 2021 and the following winners were picked.
Congratulations to all of you!
|$500||11U Bulldogs Black|
Checks will be mailed to the winners in the next couple of
weeks to the address listed on the ticket stub. Congrats!
Link Your Team's Schedule to your Google Calendar, iPhone Calendar, iCal Calendar or any other iCal format Compatible Calendar
As your team's schedule changes on our website, your calendar program will re-sync and keep everything updated on your Personal Calendar (please note it may take 24 hours for the sync to occur depending on your calendar program --- Google Calendar generally syncs every 12-24 hours on externally linked calendars).
To link to your team's schedule, simply login to our website and on your My Home Page under your My Players Section select the Link/Export Team Schedules link. Never logged in to our website, if so then click here for more info on what you are missing as well as new user login information.
Are you receiving all the emails sent by the league or are they winding up in your Spam/Junk Mail Folders? If they are an easy way to avoid that is to add our email address to your address book. All emails generated by the league will come from:
So please add this email address to your address book or contact list today!
The Woodridge Athletic Association is Currently Seeking Additional Board Members and Volunteers To Help Prepare for the Upcoming Season.
Wondering how you can make a difference?
Do you have new and exciting ideas to share?
If so, then join the WAA Board!
With more than 450 players, 10 different leagues, in-house, tournament and travel options our organization is constantly growing!
To keep our Association progressing and running strong, WE NEED YOUR HELP NOW!
What does it involve?
Meetings are held once a month on the 1st Tuesday of the Month at the Woodridge Park District Community Center. They are scheduled for the evenings, and usually last about an hour and a half.
Board members are assigned with various responsibilities, and are matched with their area of interest or skill. No experience necessary!
A Love of the Game & Our Kids
Come and share your ideas and experiences to help keep Woodridge on the cutting edge of youth baseball! No Experience Necessary to Volunteer, just a desire to better our program and enrich our kids.
For More Information On How You Can Volunteer, You can either:
The Woodridge Athletic Association is a 100% Volunteer Run Non-Profit 501c(3) Organization.
Have a question? Checkout our FAQ's Page!
Here is sample of some of the questions answered:
Today's Schedule - Wednesday 6/23/2021
|6/23/2021||Wednesday||5:45P||Cubs||inDiamondbacks||Janes 1 SW||Game||Cancelled|
|6/23/2021||Wednesday||5:45P||TBD||inDiamondbacks||Jefferson 1 NW||Game||TBP|
|6/23/2021||Wednesday||trBulldogs 13U Black||Tournament-Warriors' Battle in the Park III||Orland Park Centennial||Event||TBP|
|6/23/2021||Wednesday||5:45P||Hounds||trBulldogs 10U||63rd St.||Game||TBP|
|6/23/2021||Wednesday||5:45P||Hounds - Osborne||trBulldogs 16U||Janes 1 SW||Game||Cancelled||OF(P)U||OF(P2)U|
|6/23/2021||Wednesday||5:45P||Roselle Rage||trBulldogs 11U Black||Orchard 2||Game||TBP|
|6/23/2021||Wednesday||6:00P||trBulldogs 12U Black||St. Joe’s||Joliet St. Joseph Park #1||Game||TBP|
|6/23/2021||Wednesday||7:45P||trBulldogs 13U Black||Woodridge Bulldogs Red||Orchard 3||Game||TBP|
|6/23/2021||Wednesday||7:45P||Hounds 15u||trBulldogs 15U||Janes 1 SW||Game||TBP|
|6/23/2021||Wednesday||7:45P||TBD||trBulldogs 11U Red||Orchard 2||Game||Cancelled|
|6/23/2021||Wednesday||7:45P||Bulldogs - Black||trBulldogs 13U Red||Orchard 3||Game||TBP|
|6/23/2021||Wednesday||8:00P||trBulldogs 11U Red||OYA Warrors||John Humphrey Complex||Game||TBP|
|6/23/2021||Wednesday||5:45P||Playoffs||zReservedPlayoffs||Jefferson 1 NW||Game||Cancelled|
Tomorrow's Schedule - Thursday 6/24/2021
|6/24/2021||Thursday||5:30P||brCubs||Darien Dodgers||Darien Community Park||Game||Cancelled|
|6/24/2021||Thursday||5:45P||Darien Dodgers||brCubs||63rd St.||Game||TBP|
|6/24/2021||Thursday||5:45P||Instructional All-Star Game||toWarriors 09U||Orchard 2||Game||TBP|
|6/24/2021||Thursday||trBulldogs 13U Black||Tournament-Warriors' Battle in the Park III||Orland Park Centennial||Event||TBP|
|6/24/2021||Thursday||5:00P||trBulldogs 13U Red||Tournament- Seminole Classic||Game||Cancelled|
|6/24/2021||Thursday||5:45P||Practice||trBulldogs 17U||Janes 1 SW||Practice||TBP|
|6/24/2021||Thursday||5:45P||TBD||trBulldogs 13U Red||Orchard 3||Game||TBP|
|6/24/2021||Thursday||6:00P||Hitting Practice Only (Optional)||trBulldogs 16U||Hobson 2||Practice||TBP|
|6/24/2021||Thursday||7:30P||trBulldogs 12U Red||Lombard Lightning||Sunset Knoll #25||Game||TBP|
|6/24/2021||Thursday||7:45P||TBD||trBulldogs 12U Red||Orchard 2||Game||Cancelled|
|6/24/2021||Thursday||7:45P||TBD||trBulldogs 13U Red||Orchard 3||Game||TBP|
|6/24/2021||Thursday||8:00P||trBulldogs 13U Black||Lincoln Way Vipers-Clark||Orland Park Centennial #6||Game||TBP|
|6/24/2021||Thursday||7:45P||TBD||zReservedPony||Janes 1 SW||Game||TBP|